Friday, June 29, 2012

Discovery Friday - Happy Birthday, Chip!


Photo Courtesy

It's Discovery Friday, but, it also happens to by my sister's birthday and so I decided to look up cool birthday stuff that I think Chip would like!  I hope you enjoy these as well!
Photo Courtesy
For those of you who don't know, Chip is an accordion player, and so, I found a picture of an accordion cake!  I wish I could actually make her one, but... We are trying to stick to healthy and not eat such things so a picture will have to do!


Chip LOOOOVES airstream trailers, and so, I found an adorable airstream cake! (With a teddy bear too!)


Photo Courtesy
Chip has a funny orange cat named Mogli and so I found her Mogli cupcakes in a cone!


Photo Courtesy

This... Well, I found this and though Chip isn't found of the cookie monster, she IS a cookie monster and so I thought it would fit the occasion perfectly! 

Have a marvelous birthday, Chippy!  

2 comments: