Friday, June 1, 2012

Discovery Friday - Do It Yourself, Unique Garden Ideas

Welcome to the new series on Pure Femininity - Discovery Friday! 

Photo Courtesy
         

         It's gardening season and so I decided to search for new, unique gardening ideas that you can do yourself!
(Well, most of them)


Photo Courtesy

Photo Courtesy

Photo Courtesy


Photo Courtesy






Photo Courtesy
Photo Courtesy



Photo Courtesy

Photo Courtesy




Photo Courtesy

Photo Courtesy




Photo Courtesy




Photo Courtesy


        Do you have a garden?  I hope that this post gave you creative ideas!  Do you have creative garden ideas of your own? I would love to hear about them!

~ Missy



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Doubt I'd ever find time to do things like that, though. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have much time either, but I hope to use a few of these ideas if I get the chance! :)

      Delete
  2. I think that the light bulbs and the tea pots are really cute...well all of that stuff is! It just seems like those would be the easiest to make :P

    ReplyDelete