Friday, June 15, 2012

Discovery Friday - Cool Craft & Decorating Ideas



Photo Credit
Who doesn't like unique and amazing craft ideas?  I sure do!  I recently discovered these unique ideas and I certainly plan  to at least try the bottom three for decorating my room!




<<  Who would have thought?  Coffee filter, flower baskets!  How fun!

Credit unknown

A paper plate seahorse?  I love it!!!



Photo Courtesy

What a GREAT way to decorate candle holders!  I plan to make several of these and flower vases too!


Photo Courtesy
 This idea is certainly a must try!  .... Though, I haven't decided what I must try it on quite yet.


Photo Courtesy


What a fun idea!  I was looking for a way to decorate the outlet covers in my room - and now I have it!


Do you have any unique craft ideas?  Share them with me!


~ Missy

2 comments:

  1. Oh...those look like fun! Great ideas!

    ~Esther
    (joyful-maiden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them! I hope to try out a few of them in my room. :)

    ReplyDelete