Friday, July 27, 2012

Discovery Friday - Unique Home Decorating Ideas

Hello everyone!  I just recently found these really unique, home decorating ideas that I hope to try sometime soon!  







1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in the 150 oven and it's permanent!  Courtesy



Seashell covered, wood letters!  How easy! I might try something like this for my parents for Christmas as a washroom decoration.   Courtesy



This is my new favorite idea and something I must try!

First I went to Lowes and bought the cheapest board they have (12″ x 36″) I believe it was around $6.50 for the board, and you can pay .25 a cut at Lowes as well. I had them cut the board into three equal parts (12″ x 12″). I picked up Mod Podge as well, and some sponge brushes. I developed my pictures at Costco for $2.99 a picture! (12″ x 12″) First step is to paint the boards. ~ I painted the whole back and the sides grey. I just used left over house paint. ~ Next you let the paint dr...  Read More >>

No comments:

Post a Comment