Monday, July 9, 2012

Recipe Mondays: Pizza Casserole

I love pizza, but sometimes it can be a pain to prep.  At least, that is my opinion.  By the time I make the sauce, make the dough, and then put together the pizza, my kitchen is a mess and it takes quite some time.  But a pizza casserole gives you pretty much the same yummy flavor, with about half of the mess.  It is also something easy to make ahead and throw in the fridge before it is time to bake it in the evening.  So check out this pizza casserole recipe below!


Photo Courtesy
**Editor Note: I admit that I did shake this recipe up a bit...  I did make my own sauce (buying pizza sauce just...bothers me for some reason).  And I also did more of an Italian sausage than hamburger, just because that is our pizza preference.  Adding some bell peppers, mushrooms, and olives on the top just adds flavor, too.  This is a very adjustable recipe -- so have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy!

    Blessings,
    Esther
    (joyful-maiden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete