Friday, July 13, 2012

Discovery Friday - Modest Summer Dresses



I LOVE dresses but it's always nearly impossible to find a dress that is modest! Here are a few dress ideas that I have discovered online that are modest and cute! I am working on sewing one of my own and hopefully it will turn up in a Discovery Friday post in the very near future!


Photo Courtesy








Photo Courtesy

























Photo Courtesy



Photo Courtesy









Photo Courtesy

















My style - NOT my price.  I would make one like this though!
Photo Courtesy























Photo Courtesy


What kind of modest dress styles do you like?



6 comments:

  1. All of these dresses are absolutely lovely!! Great inspiration=)

    The third from the bottom is the dress I used as inspiration for my peasant style dress that we were talking about on Google+. :)

    Have a wonderful day!
    ~Tasha~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I loved that dress that you made! I would like to make one like that sometime. But first things first... Try to finish the one that I'm making ;)

      Delete
  2. Last Christmas I bought my mom this fabulous sewing book called "I Am Cute Dresses" by Sato Watanabe. All the dresses are very simple and modest and have a sort of "prairie dress" style. I just found some lovely calico and can't wait to start sewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds wonderful! I would love to see pictures of any of the dresses that you end up making!

      Delete
  3. I like dresses #2 and #6 the most. They are all beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Dress #6 is one of my top favorites but I would be more likely to make one like #2.

      Delete