Monday, April 16, 2012

Recipe Mondays: Sour Patch Grapes

I tend to like to snack. I am a nursing Mom, who is often on the move, and I just get hungry -- but I don't feel like eating big meals.  The trick is keeping my snacking healthy...and that is not always easy.  So I am always on the lookout for more healthy snacks.  One of my favorite snacks is fruit -- but it is always nice to find a way to enhance the fruit!  So when I found this simple recipe for Sour Patch Grapes, I definitely thought it was a good idea!  I mean, after all -- it couldn't hurt to try!

Photo Courtesy
I am not always a huge fan of sour...but these were actually quite good.  And fresh! And cold! All good things in my book.  If you are curious, I would really encourage you to check out this recipe here, at Pure Sugar.

And if you are not a sour fan...try this take on grapes.  Simply wash your grapes and pop them in the freezer for 2-3 hours.  Remove from freezer and begin popping them in your mouth!  It is a fresh, cold alternative to eating plain grapes without doing hardly anything!

_____________________________________

Do YOU have a recipe that you would like featured here?  Send us an email to purefemininity@gmail.com and we will post your recipe in our series!  We'd love to hear from you! :)

2 comments:

  1. We may not have any comments on this blog post - but there sure have been a whole lot of people re-pinning it on Pintrest! Thank you for your pins!
    http://pinterest.com/purefemininity/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look good! I'll have to try the recipe sometime :)

    ReplyDelete