Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Smiles - Don't Have a Pretty Smile?



Photo Courtesy
        As you all should know by now, I am a huge advocate of changing the world through a big bright smile - but what of someone who doesn’t have a pretty smile?  Maybe you think you look funny when you smile.  Braces, crooked teeth, or maybe even no teeth at all!  For a person with such a problem, it may just be embarrassing to them to smile.
"Look Mom!  No Teeth!"
Photo Courtesy

My friend, if you have this problem, I feel for you.  Self-consciousness about such a problem can be a very huge thing to overcome, but let me encourage you to not let it stop you.  If you have read any of my previous smile posts, you should well know by now just how powerful a simple smile can really be.  It’s a gift that the Lord has blessed each of us with and what a difference it can make!  Be encouraged by this, my friend; some of the most beautiful smiles that have encouraged me throughout my life have been from people who didn’t possess the prettiest set of teeth!   When a genuine smile is given, it is beautiful and encouraging no matter what state the person’s teeth may be in.  So let the joy of the Lord fill your heart and glow from your face in a smile!




No comments:

Post a Comment