Friday, January 20, 2012

LISTS!

I don't know about you ladies, but I am list oriented.  Even if I don't have a list written DOWN...I have one in my head.  And I mentally check things off as I go along.

With baby coming along, I have been worried I would forget some things so I have a ton of lists printing for February & March of this year.  I am going to pin them on my bulletin boards and check things off...that way I won't have to remember as much and I will know what I have and have not done.

My biggest concern is making sure I pay all the bills.  I am really good about getting a bill and paying it off within 24 hours...but with baby coming, what if the bill comes while I'm in the hospital?  Or what if I am just so tired I won't remember?  So this is just one of my lists - the bills and payments that I need to make every single month:

Lists are a great way to keep yourself organized and things on track.  What are some of the lists that you all use and why?  Would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment