Monday, September 17, 2012

Recipe Mondays - Unique Cinnamon Rolls




Photo Courtesy
Oh bad.... This is very, very bad!  I'm craving cinnamon rolls, so what do I do? Look up unique cinnamon roll ideas! YUMMY!  








Why make regular cinnamon rolls when you can make them into hearts?!  How fun!


Photo Courtesy

 Forget making the hearts!  Let's make cute little bunnies!!!



Photo Courtesy
Ohhhhhhhh! No, forget the bunnies! 
Cinnamon roll waffles! Oh la la!



Photo Courtesy

Whoa! Change of plans! Drop everything and make BLUEBERRY cinnamon rolls! YUM!





Photo Courtesy

How about making blueberry bunny, waffle cinnamon rolls in a heart shaped pan?  That would cover just about everything, wouldn't it?


Well, now that I have thoroughly tortured myself by looking at unique cinnamon roll ideas, I'm going to go home and have a salad. ;)

~ Missy



No comments:

Post a Comment