Saturday, September 3, 2011

Institute for Creation Resource

Does anyone like to start out their day with neat thoughts about our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ?  I know I do!  And the Institute for Creation Resource (ICR) has a very neat daily mailing that comes straight to your inbox with incredibly neat thoughts.  I know I have been very encouraged by them for nearly a month now, and always look forward to seeing what they have to say in the morning!  True, it is still written by a fallible man, but their thoughts are very insightful and full of Scripture -- but always check what they say with what your whole Bible says!

If you are interested, feel free to sign up -- it is free!  Just go to this link here: http://www.icr.org/subscriptions/ and enter the required information. The next morning, you will begin receiving their very encouraging daily email updates!  I hope you will be blessed as I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment