Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Real Men and Real Women


 
Have you ever wondered what sort of qualities real men and real women possess?  What are some things that we can do to show that we follow Him and love Him?  How should we conduct ourselves?

While I don’t believe these are by any means “complete” lists, I thought these two articles were extremely valuable!  Go to the Rebelution to read these articles! I actually have the PDF versions of them printed out to have handy because I like them so much (the PDFs are linked within the sites below)!

Read: “A Real Man
Read: “A Real Woman

While I do not believe that you need to have all of these qualities to be a real man or a real woman, I DO believe that we should be striving and working to have all of these qualities. I hope this might encourage you to be Real Men and Real Women! 

No comments:

Post a Comment