Saturday, December 17, 2011


On a strict diet or just want to eat more healthy?


From personal experience I know that it's very difficult to have allergies or health problems that limit a person to a very strict diet.  In simple English - It's no fun!  Besides myself, I have several family members and have many friends who are also on strict diets due to health and have to closely watch what they eat.  And the foods that seem to cause the biggest problems?  Grains, dairy, and eggs.  With so many people who have to avoid one or all of these things, I have begun writing recipes that will hopefully make life easier and a bit more sweet. So if you are a person who is on a strict diet or you just want to eat more healthy, I think I may be able to help.     (As long as you're not allergic to nuts too!)  Below I have posted a  recipe to get you started and give you a special treat for the Christmas season.  And maybe, just maybe, if enough people like this recipe, I may just have to share a few more. :)
- I even have a few recipes for those of you who are allergic to nuts! ... Well, that is unless you're also allergic to seeds as well.... hmm...

Merry Christmas!  

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment