Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Recent Finds!

Here are a few of my 2nd hand recent finds!


This is a really neat picture frame that I found while shopping at Value Village!  At first I planned to replace the pictures in it with my own pictures... But the more I looked at it, the more I like the ones that are already in it!  This frame cost about $2 and if you know the coast of frames like this, you will know that this was a good buy!  Plus, it fits my style perfectly. 

-----
Here is a nice throw blanket blanket that I found for $0.99! It had originally been $3 but it was a 99 cent special!  

-----
Next, I found a desk organizer!  I don't remember exactly how much this cost, but it wasn't much!  This is much more my own personal style then the most of the modern desk organizers that I have seen like it.

So you see? Once again, you can uniquely decorate your home (or stash stuff in the attic for your future home) and do it with your own personal style - with just a bit of pocket change.

~ Missy


No comments:

Post a Comment