Friday, November 9, 2012

Discovery Fridays: Kiddo Gifts

For my last installment on kid gifts, I thought I'd hit a broad range of age here... Some of these can be used for little kids and big kids, but they were just a couple more ideas I found and really wanted to share!

I can remember being a little girl and really wanting to have beds to put my stuffed animals and dolls in.  So why not make some sleeping bags for their special toys?  Creative, inexpensive, easy, and just plain fun!

Photo Courtesy & Idea Source

If you know a family that is often on a road, a portable checkers game is an excellent idea! This idea from Stacy Vaughn is brilliant! (I don't know where some of these people get their ideas -- but I wish I was that creative!)

Photo Courtesy & Idea Source

As a little girl, I can remember wanting to cook with my Mom all the time.  She made me an adorable little apron that I still have to this day.  I am sure any little girl would love an apron like this! And if you changed the themes, some boys might even want to help Mom cook, too!

Photo Courtesy & Idea Source

So there are a few more hand-made gift ideas for kids! What other ideas might you have for all the different ages?  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment